Git legendary, my friends. GitKraken includes two legendary products that make devs more productive: the Git Client and Glo Boards!
Use the Git Client to visualize the history and changes to your repos in a beautiful graph that makes working with Git more intuitive.
GitKraken Git Client Features:
• See your branching, merging and commit history in a dark or light themed graph.
• Simplify complicated commands like merge, rebase and push into drag and drop actions.
• Integrate with GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab Self-Hosted, Bitbucket and VSTS.
• Create, clone and add remote repos from integrated services.
• Create and view pull requests from integrated services.
• Easily open repos, set favorites, and organize them in project groups.
• View file history and blame.
• Quickly undo or redo with one click.
• Use the built-in code editor to directly edit files without switching tools.
• While editing code, use diff split view, syntax highlighting and search files.
• Resolve merge conflicts without ever leaving the app.
• Use multiple profiles for work and personal projects.
• Use Gitflow, Git Hooks, LFS and submodules.
GitKraken Glo Boards Features:
• Reduce context switching, and use Glo Boards to help your dev team track tasks and issues from inside the GitKraken Git Client.
• Also access Glo inside VS Code, Atom, a browser or from our iPhone or Android apps.
• Create cards to track tasks, issues, items, features, etc.
• Sync GitHub Issues, assignees, descriptions, comments and labels in real-time across systems.
• Visualize the progress of GitHub issues with workflows.
• Create different workflows and labels for each board.
• Add different users and security permissions for each board.
• Track board activity.
• See only what you’re looking for with powerful search & filters.
• Use card labels to quickly see priority, item type, etc.
• Use card task lists to create additional checklists for each card.
• Easily add images and files by dragging and dropping.
• Use markdown in card descriptions and comments.
• Get notifications in-app and via email.
• Tag people in comments using @mentions.
• Choose the light or dark theme.
Find out more, and release the Kraken at GitKraken.com!
|Last updated||Nov 14|