Kdictionary is a Powerful Dictionary Application for Desktop Linux Systems.Some of the
features it includes are -
• Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the
'Favorites' option allows you to create lists of words from the vast library of
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
• Audio pronunciation - Learn words faster by listening to how they're pronounced and
• Offline mode - No WiFi,no internet ? no problem. Kdictionary have Offline database
of 1.74 lakh words which is growing daily.
• Offline database of words 1.74 lakh + whole Wordnet 3.1 database.
• Words Suggestions.
• Neat definitions.
• Word Pronouncements (100+ voice types).
• Definitions Pronouncement (100+ voice types).
• Includes 11 online Dictionaries.
• Wikipedia Search (using API).
• Wiktionary Search (using API).
• Image Search/Reference for each word.
• Hotkey (shortcut) to Evoke quick result widget to access meaning.
• History for words you searched.
• Your favourite words.