Drive Password is a password manager entirely based on Google Drive.
Drive Password is a password manager entirely based on Google Drive, any password or secret is secure and encrypted in Google Drive.
All you need to start using and protecting your passwords is a Google Account. Drive Password remembers all your passwords for you and your organization.
Try Drive Password free plan forever, or upgrade to Drive Password subscription.
WHY DRIVE PASSWORD
Complete control over your data - Drive Password is entirely based on Google Drive. All your information is first encrypted locally on the device and then stored in your Google Drive.
Each password is encrypted with AES-256 bit military encryption. Drive Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted on your device.
- Organize you passwords with categories
- Endless subcategorization - folder/subfolder1/subfolder2/subfolder3...
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- Import from variety of password managers
- Export all you passwords
- Password strength indicator
- Second auth mechanism - password / pattern lock / 2FA
- Share categories and accounts
- Full control on the shared categories/accounts
TEAMS AND FAMILY FEATURES
- Sharing - Securely share and manage account information, logins, secret keys, backup keys, and more with other team members.
- Access control - Complete control on who can access and/or edit the securely stored information in your Drive Password account.
- Priority Support - Having a problem? Got questions? Get the help you need when you need it, fast!.
- Two-factor authentication - Choose the most convenient 2FA method to securely access your account.
Only you can access your data. Neither we, nor Google can peak at the secrets and passwords you store in Drive Password. This is achieved by our unique and innovative implementation of separation secrets keys and encrypted data.
We love Drive Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @DrivePassword on Twitter, and Facebook.com/DrivePasswordHQ!