For repo management, in-app code editing & issue tracking.
For visualizing commit history, in-app code editing, & merge conflict resolution.
Millions of developers and teams around the world choose GitKraken Client to make Git work for them. It makes Git more visual and accessible with an intuitive UI, the flexibility to switch between a GUI or terminal, and a seamless experience across operating systems.
Integrations with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps make it swift and simple to clone, fork, and add remotes. You can even create, view and manage pull requests.
GitKraken Client Features:
- See your branching, merging and commit history in a dark or light themed graph.
- Simplify complicated commands like merge, rebase and push into drag and drop actions.
- Switch from a Repo Tab to a Terminal Tab to experience a revolutionary “keyboard-first” Git-enhanced terminal experience to help you drive Git faster.
- Group repositories and quickly onboard new team members with Workspaces
- Integrate with GitHub, GitHub Enterprise, GitLab, GitLab Self-Hosted, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Server, and Azure DevOps.
- Integrate with popular issue trackers like Jira, GitHub Issues, GitLab Issues and Trello.
- Create, clone and add remote repos from integrated services.
- Create and view pull requests from integrated services.
- Easily open repos, set favorites, and organize them in project groups.
- View file history and blame.
- Quickly undo or redo with one click.
- Use the built-in code editor to directly edit files without switching tools.
- While editing code, use diff split view, syntax highlighting and search files.
- Resolve merge conflicts without ever leaving the app.
- Use multiple profiles for work and personal projects.
- Use Gitflow, Git Hooks, LFS and submodules.
Find out more, and release the Kraken at GitKraken.com!