Playlist-Dl is a powerful GUI app for Searching, Browsing, Playing and Downloading YouTube Playlists on Linux Desktop.
- In built YouTube Playlist Search
- Allows custom selection of videos from playlist
- Allows downloading Audio only in more than 10 formats including mp3, aac, m4a, vorbis, opus, flac, and wav
- Allows downloading Video in popular MP4 and MKV containers with ability to specify video and audio download quality with intuitive UI controls.
- Multi-threaded download support
- Resume your downloads anytime.
- Included Powerful Online Video Player
- Included Online YouTube Browser with ad-block
- Light and Dark theme support
Swap out openSUSE_Leap_15.2 for openSUSE_Leap_15.1, openSUSE_Leap_15.0, or openSUSE_Tumbleweed if you’re using a different version of openSUSE.
With the repository added, import its GPG key:
sudo zypper --gpg-auto-import-keys refresh
Finally, upgrade the package cache to include the new snappy repository:
sudo zypper dup --from snappy
Snap can now be installed with the following:
sudo zypper install snapd
You then need to either reboot, logout/login or source /etc/profile to have /snap/bin added to PATH.
Additionally, enable and start both the snapd and the snapd.apparmor services with the following commands: