Playlist-Dl is a powerful GUI app for Searching, Browsing, Playing and Downloading YouTube Playlists on Linux Desktop.
- In built YouTube Playlist Search
- Allows custom selection of videos from playlist
- Allows downloading Audio only in more than 10 formats including mp3, aac, m4a, vorbis, opus, flac, and wav
- Allows downloading Video in popular MP4 and MKV containers with ability to specify video and audio download quality with intuitive UI controls.
- Multi-threaded download support
- Resume your downloads anytime.
- Included Powerful Online Video Player
- Included Online YouTube Browser with ad-block
- Light and Dark theme support
The packages for RHEL 8 and RHEL 7 are in each distribution’s respective Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository. The instructions for adding this repository diverge slightly between RHEL 8 and RHEL 7, which is why they’re listed separately below.
The EPEL repository can be added to RHEL 8 with the following command: