Playlist-Dl is a powerful GUI app for Searching, Browsing, Playing and Downloading YouTube Playlists on Linux Desktop.
- In built YouTube Playlist Search
- Allows custom selection of videos from playlist
- Allows downloading Audio only in more than 10 formats including mp3, aac, m4a, vorbis, opus, flac, and wav
- Allows downloading Video in popular MP4 and MKV containers with ability to specify video and audio download quality with intuitive UI controls.
- Multi-threaded download support
- Resume your downloads anytime.
- Included Powerful Online Video Player
- Included Online YouTube Browser with ad-block
- Light and Dark theme support
For versions of Ubuntu between 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) and 15.10 (Wily Werewolf), as well as Ubuntu flavours that don’t include snap by default, snap can be installed from the Ubuntu Software Centre by searching for snapd.
Alternatively, snapd can be installed from the command line:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install snapd
Either log out and back in again, or restart your system, to ensure snap’s paths are updated correctly.
Install Playlist-Dl - GUI Playlist Downloader
To install Playlist-Dl - GUI Playlist Downloader, simply use the following command: