Love music? Play your favorite songs and albums free on Linux with
Stream the tracks you love instantly, browse the charts or fire up
readymade playlists in every genre and mood. Radio plays you great
song after great song, based on your music taste. Discover new music
too, with awesome playlists built just for you.
Stream Spotify free, with occasional ads, or go Premium.
• Play any song, artist, album or playlist instantly
• Browse hundreds of readymade playlists in every genre and mood
• Stay on top of the Charts
• Stream Radio
• Enjoy podcasts, audiobooks and videos
• Discover more music with personalized playlists
• Download tunes and play offline
• Listen ad-free
• Get even better sound quality
• Try it free for 30 days, no strings attached
Note: Spotify for Linux is a labor of love from our engineers that
wanted to listen to Spotify on their Linux development machines. They
work on it in their spare time and it is currently not a platform
that we actively support. The experience may differ from our other
Spotify Desktop clients, such as Windows and Mac.
The packages for RHEL 8 and RHEL 7 are in each distribution’s respective Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository. The instructions for adding this repository diverge slightly between RHEL 8 and RHEL 7, which is why they’re listed separately below.
The EPEL repository can be added to RHEL 8 with the following command: