A Label Printer Application
LPrint implements printing for a variety of common label and receipt printers
connected via network or USB. Features include:
- A single executable handles spooling, status, and server functionality.
- Multiple printer support.
- Each printer implements an IPP Everywhere™ print service and is compatible
with the driverless printing support in iOS, macOS, and Linux clients.
- Each printer can support options such as label modes, tear-off offsets,
media tracking, media top offset, print darkness, resolution, roll
selection, and speed.
- Each printer can print "raw", Apple/PWG Raster, and/or PNG files.
For more information, see the file "DOCUMENTATION.md", the man pages in the
"man" directory, and/or the LPrint project page at