NBOK allows Mac, Windows, Linux, Android/iPhone to communicate with each other, send messages or files
NBOK allows smart phones and computers to communicate with each other, send messages or transfer files/photos.
No registration, no login, no phone number required.
Install and Play:
- After installation and running, all supported devices are automatically discovered.
- Worked as a IM in the LAN, but no registration, no login, no phone number required.
- More convenient to transmit text and files, support drag and drop files on computer.
- Send/receive large files quickly, no need to log in and register.
- The fastest way to share your photos to your computer for storage.
- Support almost all computers and phones: Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone/iPad and other phones.
- Discovery depends on IGMP multicast, 99.9% reliability.
- All computers support drag and drop file.
- We will continue to add support for more devices ...
It is very safe to transfer photos, files and messages in the local area network.
1, Download other supported applications from http://nbok.necta.us
2, Install and run applications.
3, Make sure all devices at the same network(LAN), and your firewall allows NBOK application or port 2023/2024.
Any questions please contact us via Email or Facebook.