Termius is an SSH client and terminal how it should be. Connect with one tap from any mobile and desktop device—no re-entering IP addresses, ports, and passwords.
With a free Termius Starter plan, you can:
· Connect from your mobile and desktop device with SSH, Mosh, Telnet, Port Forwarding, and SFTP.
· Work in several sessions simultaneously with a multi-tab interface and split-view support.
· Customize your terminal themes and fonts for each connection.
· Save your favorite and frequently used commands and shell scripts to execute them with a tap instead of typing.
· Quickly access the unified history of your terminal commands.
· Get the support of ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as a chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
With the Termius Pro plan, you can also:
· Access your connection settings and credentials from any device anytime with an encrypted cloud vault.
· No limitations on the number of devices to sync.
· Run your saved commands on multiple sessions or servers or instantly get them autocompleted in the terminal.
· Connect to your hardware via Serial Cable.
· Authenticate using hardware FIDO2 keys.
· Connect through Proxy and jump servers.
· Set custom environment variables.
· Integrate with AWS and DigitalOcean.
· Protect your credentials with Touch ID or Face ID and your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
Termius reinvents the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
For versions of Ubuntu between 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) and 15.10 (Wily Werewolf), as well as Ubuntu flavours that don’t include snap by default, snap can be installed from the Ubuntu Software Centre by searching for snapd.
Alternatively, snapd can be installed from the command line:
sudo apt update
sudo apt install snapd
Either log out and back in again, or restart your system, to ensure snap’s paths are updated correctly.
To install termius-beta, simply use the following command: