Scratch mod with a compiler to run projects faster, dark mode, a bunch of addons, and more.
TurboWarp is a Scratch mod with a compiler to run projects faster, dark mode for your eyes, a bunch of addons to improve the editor, and more.
- Runs projects up to 100x faster than Scratch
- Uses significantly less memory and energy than Scratch when idle
- Dark mode
- Developer tools, searchable dropdowns, onion skinning
- Many more addons and customizability options
- Native filesystem integration
- Less lag when editing large projects
- Optional support for interpolation, 60 FPS, high quality pen, infinite clones
- and more
By default, the Snap Store version of TurboWarp can't access your camera, microphone, gamepads, or removable drives. To fix this, open the permissions menu in the Snap Store. See https://desktop.turbowarp.org/ for additional workarounds and more information.
TurboWarp can also be used in your browser at https://turbowarp.org/editor
Source code is available at https://github.com/TurboWarp/desktop
TurboWarp is not affiliated with Scratch, the Scratch Team, or the Scratch Foundation.
Project shown in screenshots is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/425020125/