TypeApp provides a top-notch email experience while managing all your email accounts securely. TypeApp intuitive & easy to use design makes emailing productive and fun.
All Your Mail Accounts in a single Email App
By supporting IMAP, POP3 as well as Exchange protocols, users can easily view and sync all email accounts from one Combined Inbox, while enjoying lightning fast true push email. TypeApp automatically configures your accounts once you sign-in!
Smart & Powerful
● Simplifying email with Clusters, automatically gathering relevant emails into expanding stacks
● Push notification service for all modern email providers
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one combined interface
● Smart Dynamic Conversations
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Combined Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/flagged
The packages for RHEL 8 and RHEL 7 are in each distribution’s respective Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository. The instructions for adding this repository diverge slightly between RHEL 8 and RHEL 7, which is why they’re listed separately below.
The EPEL repository can be added to RHEL 8 with the following command: