Wickr Pro conveniently lets you spin up a free secure network and experience industry-leading encryption. Invite your team and colleagues to collaborate securely. Great for nimble small/medium businesses and high-growth enterprises alike.
Wickr Pro makes managing secure team collaboration and communication simple and easy. Whether you’re at your desk or out in the far reaches in the field, Wickr is available on any device and Admin Controls are at your fingertips so you can manage your secure network globally.
Use Wickr to:
• Securely exchange critical communications with your team - backed by our patented device-to-device encryption protocols
Send secure messages & voice memos
Host voice / video / screen sharing collaborations with large room capabilities (# = 50?) & file transfers up to 5GBs
Admin controls at your fingertips - manage your secure network globally
User verification settings to ensure intended recipients
Custom message expiration settings to manage data shelf-life and reduce leakage
• Access Wickr on any device, at your desk or out in the far reaches in the field
• Experience our recently launched Wickr Open Access(™) feature, a ‘smart VPN’ that enables you to connect and collaborate with your team securely without geo or weak wifi challenges.
• Add users outside of your network (Wickr Me users) and easily spin up urgent business critical conversations
• Integrate the tools and services already in your workflow, provided by WickrIO, the gateway to build your own bots and integrations with e.g. Slack// Wickr, Chatter//Wickr, ZenDesk//Wickr, PagerDuty//Wickr, and more
At Wickr our mission is to provide a secure communication platform trusted by corporations and teams, across industries, sizes and scale, to manage their most valuable communications. With business email compromise on the rise and data compliance on top of minds, Wickr has built a secure and private collaboration platform powered by the world’s most advanced multi-layered encryption and ephemerality trusted by millions of users worldwide. We hope you’ll give Wickr a try.
Swap out openSUSE_Leap_15.5 for openSUSE_Leap_15.4 or openSUSE_Tumbleweed if you’re using a different version of openSUSE.
With the repository added, import its GPG key:
sudo zypper --gpg-auto-import-keys refresh
Finally, upgrade the package cache to include the new snappy repository:
sudo zypper dup --from snappy
Snap can now be installed with the following:
sudo zypper install snapd
You then need to either reboot, logout/login or source /etc/profile to have /snap/bin added to PATH.
Additionally, enable and start both the snapd and the snapd.apparmor services with the following commands: