Full featured unofficial client for Telegram in GNU Emacs.
telega.el is full featured unofficial client for Telegram platform for GNU Emacs.
- Listing chats, reordering chats according to internal Telegram order
- Getting info about users, groups and supergroups
- Joining chats by invitation link M-x telega-chat-join-by-link RET
- Fetching chat history, sending messages, replies, edits, deleting
- Creating new groups, upgrading basicgroup to supergroup
- Forwarding messages
- D-Bus notifications on incoming messages in chats with enabled notifications
- VoIP calls, including D-Bus call notification
- Downloading files from the cloud
- Uploading files/media (also pasting images from clipboard) to the cloud
- Display chat actions, such as "@user is typing..."
- Display/Update chat's draft message
- Company backends for emoji (:<emoji> syntax), usernames, hashtags, bot commands completions
- Secret chats
- Online global searching chats/contacts/messages
- Avatars, Photos, Stickers
- Animated GIF, via ffplay
- Special messages such as location/live location, voice/video messages, contacts, etc (PARTLY)
- Poll messages, Poll creation
- Handling local links, such as "tg:" or "https://t.me/xxx" (PARTLY)
- ReplyMarkup (inline keyboard buttons) in the messages (PARTLY)
- InstantView for web pages
- Blocking/Unblocking users, listing blocked users
- Inline bots requests, via "@bot query"
- Create an alias for telega-server
sudo snap alias telega.telega-server telega-server
- Add to your emacs configuration
`(add-to-list 'load-path "/snap/telega/current/share/emacs/site-lisp/telega/")