A multifunctional digital stopwatch/countdown timer/clock software
XNote Stopwatch is a versatile and flexible multifunctional digital stopwatch
/ countdown timer / clock software for PC. Helpful for timekeepers at sport
competitions, time tracking of work, or even as a metronome.
The key features are:
- Digital display like handheld stopwatches and clocks. But unlike those
XNote Stopwatch can be resized to achieve any dimensions of digits: from
fullscreen on a LCD TV (jumbotron) for public presentations like a
'stopclock', to tiny icon on your desktop as a reminder. Along with size,
you can adjust colors, font, transparency, etc…
- Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode: When the timer gets to zero, it
can sound a warning signal, play an audio file, run an application, and
even command external devices!
- Customization of displayed time: You can eliminate hours, minutes, and/or
decimals, pad leading values with zeroes, customize decimals to represent
10, 100 or 1000 of second, 24, 25, 60 TV frames and so on. These changes
are lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
- Ability to capture the time at any moment (split time feature). The
interval from a previous recorded time is calculated (lap time feature).
You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of
results can be copied through the clipboard for further processing.
- Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the
stopwatch backward or forward. All displaced results will be deleted.
- Multiple stopwatches and timers with their own settings and run
independently of each other.
- External control through serial COM (RS-232) port: You can start,
stop, reset the stopwatch, and snap the time with a simple on/off
switch, photocell, and even an RFID-tag reader for accurate timekeeping!
- Changing colors and playing warning signals when Timer is almost done.
Despite the variety of features, XNote Stopwatch has a small memory size,
low system resource requirements, and fast execution speed!
- Due to the difference between the WINE compatibility layer and the native
Windows runtime, some aforementioned feature may not be available
- Due to the confined nature of snaps, some features may not be available
or be limited
- This is NOT an official distribution of XNote Stopwatch, please report
any problems to the snap's own issue tracker, thank you
- Upstream: http://www.xnotestopwatch.com/
- Packaging source: https://github.com/Lin-Buo-Ren/xnote-stopwatch-snap