Smithproxy is fast transparent TCP/UDP/TLS (SSL) proxy. It's highly configurable and got many features.
* intercept routed traffic, locally-originated traffic and SOCKS requests * Policy based traffic matching * Per-policy applicable profiles * Insightful CLI with configuration control
* content - replacing data online, writing to disk * dns - dns inspection settings * tls - per-policy specific settings * auth - match users and enforce authentication * detection - match specific patterns in the traffic
* dumping traffic plaintext into pcapng, text or remote GRE, exporting sslkeylog * TLS security checks (ocsp, ocsp stapling, automatic crl download) * Certificate Transparency checks for outbound connections * Html replacement warnings * STARTTLS support * Seamless redirection to login portal
* Simple authentication portal with local and ldap user support * SOCKS4/SOCKS5 support with DNS * DNS ALG * policies based on FQDN or 2nd level domain * both IPv4 and IPv6 is supported
* built-in tools to help with network redirections and certificates * check pplay tool (https://pypi.org/project/pplay/): replays captures over the network
... and many more!
Choose your Linux distribution to get detailed installation instructions. If yours is not shown, get more details on the installing snapd documentation.
Is there a problem with smithproxy? Report this app
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Information you provided will help us investigate further.
There was an error while sending your report. Please try again later.