Vectr is a simple yet powerful cross-platform graphics editor to bring your designs into reality. Get started immediately without the massive learning curve. Whether you’re working on graphics for marketing, logotypes, icons, website UI designs, brochures or vector art, Vectr’s intuitive tools let you focus on what truly matters - creating beautiful graphic designs.
Powerful vector graphics editor
• Precise and rock-solid vector graphics tools that work intuitively
• No learning curve
• AI, EPS, SVG, PNG, JPEG files import
• Scale designs to any size without losing clarity
• Easy to use pen tool - create curved and straight paths and modify them
• Intuitive freehand drawing tool - draw custom shapes
• Easily add lines, circles, rectangles and manipulate them
• Grouping layers - group layers and modify them together
• Corner radius - change the radius of any corners
• Create icons, website UI designs, logotypes, brochures, banners
Social and collaborative
• A unique shareable URL for every design
• Send anyone a Vectr document for real-time collaboration without the wait
• Others can watch you create and edit designs live, whether you’re in the web app or desktop version
• Post your designs to Facebook or Twitter in one click
Free forever and cross-platform
• Vectr’s basic graphics editor is free forever.
• Cross Platform - use Vectr on the web, or download to your desktop: Mac, Windows, Chromebook or Linux. We'll automatically save and sync your work in real-time, across all platforms.
• Open Roadmap - Vectr's open roadmap is a living document where our community gets together to shape what Vectr will become.
You may use Vectr anonymously, but we highly recommend signing up for a free account which is going to let you sync your designs between web and desktop.
Currently, Vectr requires an Internet connection to work. In the future, however, we are going to make the app capable of working offline too.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a seasoned pro, or just getting your feet wet in design for the first time — you’ll be up and running with Vectr in no time flat.
|Last updated||May 19 2017|