by Domotz (domotzpublicstore)
Domotz Pro is a Remote Network Monitoring and Management (RMM) service that helps you detect and prevent issues on your networks while increasing your productivity. Domotz Pro Agent continually scans the networks. It automatically detects and categorize all IP devices on the local area network (LAN). It gives you real-time view on all your networks and allows you to remotely, and securely, connect to the IP devices through the Domotz Pro mobile App and desktop WebApp.
Using Domotz Pro desktop and mobile applications, you can:
• set up alerting when the Domotz agent or a specified device loses network connectivity
• automatically map devices to network managed switches
• perform network diagnostics, such as WAN and LAN bandwidth and error analysis
• latency and route analysis and tracing
• monitor and set up alerting on TCP services and SNMP parameters
• remote power control (through PDU, PoE, Wake-On-Lan, Software Reboot)
• securely stream or take snapshots out of Onvif IP Cameras without opening port on Router/Modem
• execute periodic speed tests and be notified when your network performance decay
• perform cyber-security scans to be notified of potential issues
• securely connect to devices on the network using http/s, RDP, Telnet, SSH and other TCP/IP protocols
In addition, Domotz Pro allows you to share your network with other trusted users, allowing for remote support.
It is the perfect service to manage multiple networks, thanks to its easy-of-use approach. For more information, visit us at www.domotz.com.
Once installed, click on the Domotz icon or go to http://127.0.0.1:3000 to configure the Domotz Agent.
|Last updated||Oct 22|