Release notes: Snapcraft 7.3
The team behind Snapcraft is pleased to announce the release of Snapcraft 7.3, a major update to the tool used to build snap packages.
- Removed experimental flag #3988
core22extension for kde-neon , with new content kde-neon and KDE Frameworks (kf5 5.98 and qt 5.15.6) content snaps #3991
- Minimum necessary build packages are now being used for the ROS2 Foxy extension (core20) #4019
- set environment according to directory inside instances #3951
SNAPCRAFT_MAX_PARALLEL_BUILD_COUNTto instance by #3997
core22support to the SCons plugin
core22support to the Ant plugin
core22support to the Maven plugin
- Fixed lifecycle work directory cleaning
- Made stage package tracking optional
- Improved missing local source error message
- Allow plus symbol in git url scheme
- Add plain file source handler
- Disable automatic snap refreshes inside instances
- LXD instances launch from a cached base instance rather than a base image. This reduces disk usage and launch time.
- For the LXD launch function launched_environment, the parameter use_snapshots has been replaced by use_base_instance. use_snapshots still works but logs a deprecation notice.
- Expire and recreate base instances older than 3 months (90 days)
- Check for network connectivity after network-related commands fails
- Set LXD id maps after launching or copying an instance
- Raise BaseConfigurationError for snap refresh failures
- Check LXD id map before starting an existing instance. If the id map does not match, the instance will be auto cleaned or an error will be raised.
- Added support for new system usernames #3964
- Added support for top-level
provenancekeyword for on-prem support #3963
- Added remove hook to delete base instances and base images #4014
Command line interface
- Set default verbosity level with environment variable #3958
- Accept snap file in legacy upload-metadata command #3975
-vto snapcraft_legacy #4024
- Improved docstring for
- snapcraft try for core22 #3981
- Patched elf files for classic mode #3985
Last updated 8 months ago.