Using the Snap Store
To access the Snap Store, go to https://snapcraft.io/store and either create a developer account or login with your developer account credentials.
For larger projects and ISVs, it might be useful to also create a brand account in the name of the project or company.
After a snap has been created, tested, and released to the Snap Store, the Store’s web interface can be used to perform the following functions:
- edit metadata to make a snap easily discoverable
- add media to show off your application and its brand
- manage releases and channels
- track installation and usage statistics
- control who can see a snap with public, private and unlisted visibility
Every device using the Snap Store has access to the same catalogue of software. A brand store, however, allows vendors running Ubuntu Core and snap-based devices to control exactly what snaps are available, and when.
Last updated 2 years ago.